At Trination, we care about the experiences we provide our guests, and we are committed to learning how we can continually improve our service.If you have feedback about your most recent encounter with our team, or any suggestions as to how we can improve, we would love to hear it.
We collect, hold, use and disclose your personal information for the following purposes:
• to interact with you
• to carry out transactions with you, such as to process payments and purchases
• to assess your eligibility to access any of our programs
• to maintain our business records
• to seek donations or sponsorship
• to provide you with information about activities, events and products that may be of interest to you
• any purpose required or permitted by law
• any purpose disclosed to you and to which you have consented
• any purpose that you would otherwise reasonably expect, and
• otherwise to run our business.
• our service providers, including IT services, insurers, financial institutions, mailing houses, etc.
• our related companies, member organisations and other business partners
• our professional advisers, including lawyers, accountants and auditors
• government, regulatory and law enforcement authorities
We hold all personal information either on a secure database located in Australia or on-site at the Centre. We hold you personal information in both paper-based and electronic files. We seek to ensure that personal information that we hold is protected from misuse, interference and loss caused by unauthorized access, modification or disclosure. Our employees are obliged to treat any personal information held by us confidentially.
We may use the personal information that we hold about you, including your contact details, to provide you with information about activities, events and products that may be of interest to you, or to seek donations or support for our activities. You may opt out of receiving all or certain types of marketing information from us at any time by contacting us.
Owning a Trination franchise is more than just a job; it's one of the only 10am-5pm franchise business opportunities that will work seamlessly with your lifestyle. When it comes to Trination, people are what matter. The key to Trination's success is that we are good people to work with.
Caring about people, whether it's our Franchisees, our Contractors, our employees or our clients, is at the heart of our business and we offer our franchisees the highest levels of ongoing training and support.
Take advantage of our current small business opportunities and become part of the Trination franchise family.
You will have the opportunity to:
Work with the best in the fitness industry to build your business
Remain one step ahead of the latest industry trends with new business ideas
Access the input of the most experienced minds in the industry
Leverage a powerful brand set to redefine 24 hour fitness in Australia
Capitalise on a proven business model to drive business sales
Receive strong support to help with business establishment, corporate sales, operational effectiveness, IT support, induction and ongoing training, branding and local area marketing
Create a saleable asset
- Credit / Debit Cards
- Direct Debit
- Offline Payments